Originally recorded on May 21, 2019, join our panel of alumni from CMU’s Educational Technology program as they discuss their current professional roles, their experiences in the MA program, and their perspectives on graduate study in learning, design, and technology.
- Eric Whitmore, Associate Director of Application Development for Central Michigan University
- He uses his transformational leadership, software engineering expertise and knowledge of higher education institutions to deliver innovative technology solutions that support CMU’s strategic initiatives.
- Nicholas Provenzano, Makerspace Director at University Liggett School
- He is an award winning educator and best selling author who has travelled the world promoting best practices in education. He has been featured on CNN, Education Week, The New York Times, and other media outlets.
- Misty Kitzul, Education Analyst & e-Learning Designer, Training & Development Consultant
- She can perform all parts of the instructional design process including analysis, storyboarding, content creation, writing, and e-learning curriculum development.