Are you feeling overwhelmed trying to keep track of the countless articles and websites accumulated though the course of your graduate program?
Do you find it challenging and time consuming to cite research in your scholarly papers?
If so, please join DET student Adam Hain and faculty member Troy Hicks for a webinar discussing and demonstrating the citation management tool Zotero. This free tool has saved us countless hours and we will show how it can do the same for you. Join us for this free webinar!
Wednesday April 17, 2019
@ 3pm EST
By the end of the presentation, you will be able to:
- Manage all of your academic and web-based citations in one place
- Quickly cite any article in your database while you write
- Create a correctly formatted bibliography with one click
- Group and organize your citations using folders and tags
Zoom webinar info:
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5172194895
- Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,5172194895# or +14086380968,5172194895#
- Or Telephone: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
Zotero logo from Zotero.org